Formed out of a partnership between The Food Pantries for the Capital District’s NYS Community Food Assistance Network and the Hunger Action Network of New York State, The Alliance is a collaborative effort of community–based food assistance providers and stakeholders to reduce food insecurity in New York State.
The Alliance convenes stakeholders, coordinates collective impact activities, provides a forum for information sharing, and is a network to increase capacity and nutritious food supply to direct food assistance equitably and efficiently to our communities. We are a voice for community–based food assistance providers and our community members experiencing food insecurity.
The Alliance Steering Committee
• Broome County Council of Churches/CHOW, Broome County
• Comfort Food Community, Warren/Washington counties
• Concerned for the Hungry, Schenectady County
• Dutchess Outreach, Dutchess County
• Hunger Action Network of New York State, NYS
• Hunger Coalition of Otsego County, Otsego County
• Hunger Free America, National
• Interreligious Food Consortium, Syracuse/Onondaga counties
• Westside Campaign Against Hunger/The Roundtable, New York City
• Rockland Community Against Hunger, Rockland County
• The Food Pantries for the Capital District, Albany/Rensselaer/Saratoga/Schenectady counties