Grab your Early Bird Ticket to the 5𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙉𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚!
Be sure to register soon to take advantage of our EARLY BIRD pricing! Save $40 by registering by July 24th!
Spend 2 days participating in virtual hands-on cooking workshops and lectures given by chefs and culinary nutritionists. Launched in 2017, this conference was the first of its kind and continues to provide a unique platform for dietitians and chefs to come together, share progressive ideas and provide practical tools that integrate nutrition science with innovative culinary technique.
Topics for this year’s conference came directly from feedback from previous attendees! Our expert speakers will be covering a wide range of topics so whether you work in clinical, private practice, academia, media, or culinary nutrition, there will be something new and exciting to learn that you will be able to apply to your business.
This series will take place over 2 half days to accommodate attendees from all time zones. All sessions will be held LIVE on Zoom and will be recorded for those that are not able to join for some or all of the actual event. (Registrants will have access to the recording for 6 months.) Recipes for the cooking demos will be shared in advance for those who want to cook along and there will be lots of goodies and prizes to win for those that register!
** The conference is also pre-approved for 8 CEUs by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. **
Saturday, August 20th (12:00pm-5:30pm ET)
• Nourishing the Next Generation: Teaching Kids to Cook with Katie Morford, RD [sponsored by Vital Farms and Wonderful Halos]
• Keeping It ‘Reel’: Video Content for Nutrition Entrepreneurs with Cara Harbstreet, MS, RD, LD [sponsored by Cabot Cheese and POM Wonderful]
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The Truth in Your Kitchen with David Neuman [sponsored by Kosterina]
Sunday, August 21st (12:00pm-5:00pm ET)
• Plant-Based Foundations: Building One-Dish Meals All Year-Round with Laura Geraty, MS, RD, LD [sponsored by Wonderful Pistachios]
• Culinary Nutrition in Action with panelists Kathy Chraghchian, RDN, Leslie Edmunds, MPH, RDN, CDE, CLT, and Cindy Kleckner RDN, LD, FAND
• Everyday Low Glycemic Desserts with Mary Ellen Phipps, MPH, RD, LD [sponsored by Just Date]
EARLY BIRD Ticket: $69
STUDENT Ticket: $49
Early bird tickets are available only until July 24th, price goes up to $109 after.
For group tickets (for 10 or more registrants), please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝘿 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙠
Thursday, July 21st at 11am ET!
Register HERE for the Community Call.
Next week, Kristy and Jackie will be sitting down with The RD Link team to talk about Recipe Development. We’ll be sharing our process for developing recipes and how to get paid for it! Those that attend live will also be given a special discount to our C.H.E.F.S. program! (Please note the recording of this community call will be available only to those who are Premium Link members.)
The RD Link is the only one-stop-shop platform to connect RDs and brands. Their mission is to create relationships between health and wellness brands and registered dietitians to foster credibility and the spread of accurate nutrition information, while helping brands and dietitians alike grow their businesses in meaningful ways. To learn more and create your free profile, head to therdlink.com. Use code CNC15 to get 15% off Premium Link membership.
Premium RDs get closer access to brands so that they can land more brand partnerships and become a go-to partner for their favorite health and wellness brands!