Uprooting Racism in the Food System
by Soul Fire Farm
- Thursday, January 20, 1-4 PM Eastern REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, February 2, 1-4 PM Eastern REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, February 10, 1-4 PM Eastern REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, February 16, 1-4 PM Eastern REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, March 3, 1-4 PM Eastern REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, March 16, 1-4 PM Eastern REGISTER HERE
About this event
The Uprooting Racism training is a theory and action workshop for environmental and food justice leaders to uproot systemic racism in our organizations and society. We delve deep into the history and structural realities of racial injustice and develop an understanding of the movement strategies of frontlines communities struggling for food sovereignty. We will examine our personal and societal roles of complicity in and resistance to the system. Much of the time will be spent developing tangible action plans – to use our sphere of influence to uproot these oppressions. True to Soul Fire Farm’s values and culture, this work will be rooted in fierce love, courageous self-reflection, and healing connection to land.
Details at the Soul Fire Farm website.
See this in our Events Calendar