𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗡𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
The Culinary Nutrition Collaborative is so excited to finally share the agenda for the 2022 Culinary Nutrition Conference! It is packed with new content, fabulous speakers, and some extra special goodies (as usual!).
Be sure to register by Sunday, July 24th to take advantage of EARLY BIRD pricing!
Spend 2 days participating in virtual hands-on cooking workshops and lectures given by chefs and culinary nutritionists. Launched in 2017, this conference was the first of its kind and continues to provide a unique platform for dietitians and chefs to come together, share progressive ideas and provide practical tools that integrate nutrition science with innovative culinary technique.
Topics for this year’s conference came directly from feedback from previous attendees! Expert speakers will be covering a wide range of topics so whether you work in clinical, private practice, academia, media, or culinary nutrition, there will be something new and exciting to learn that you will be able to apply to your business.
This series will take place over 2 half days to accommodate attendees from all time zones. All sessions will be held LIVE on Zoom and will be recorded for those that are not able to join for some or all of the actual event. (Registrants will have access to the recording for 6 months.) Recipes for the cooking demos will be shared in advance for those who want to cook along and there will be lots of goodies and prizes to win for those that register!
** The conference is also pre-approved for 8 CEUs by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. **
• Saturday, August 20th (12:00pm-5:30pm ET)
– Nourishing the Next Generation: Teaching Kids to Cook with Katie Morford, RD [sponsored by Vital Farms and Wonderful Halos]
– Keeping It ‘Reel’: Video Content for Nutrition Entrepreneurs with Cara Harbstreet, MS, RD, LD [sponsored by Cabot Cheese and POM Wonderful]
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The Truth in Your Kitchen with David Neuman [sponsored by Kosterina]
• Sunday, August 21st (12:00pm-5:00pm ET)
– Plant-Based Foundations: Building One-Dish Meals All Year-Round with Laura Geraty, MS, RD, LD [sponsored by Wonderful Pistachios]
– Culinary Nutrition in Action with panelists Kathy Chraghchian, RDN, Leslie Edmunds, MPH, RDN, CDE, CLT, and Cindy Kleckner RDN, LD, FAND
– Everyday Low Glycemic Desserts with Mary Ellen Phipps, MPH, RD, LD [sponsored by Just Date]
EARLY BIRD Ticket: $69
STUDENT Ticket: $49
Early bird tickets are available only until July 24th, price goes up to $109 after.
For group tickets (for 10 or more registrants), please contact us directly at email@example.com
🌟 The first 50 registrants will receive a VIP Gift Box from Cabot Cheese! 🌟
If you have licensed our C.H.E.F.S. program [https://www.culinarynutritioncollaborative.com/chefs], be on the lookout for an email with a special discount code to use on this event!!
REGISTER NOW! https://www.culinarynutritioncollaborative.com/event-details/5th-annual-culinary-nutrition-conference
Use the link above to register and learn more about our speakers!